Stage Name: Sana (사나)
Birth Name: Minatozaki Sana (湊崎 紗夏)
Birthday: December 29, 1996
Birthplace: Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Official Height: 168 cm (5’6″) / Approx. Real Height: 165 cm (5’5″)*
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Agency: JYP Entertainment
– She was born in Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan.
– Sana is an only child.
– Sana got cast while she was shopping with her friends.
– She passed the audition on April 13, 2012.
– Her representative color is Purple.
– Sana’s specialty is calligraphy. She learned it in primary school.
– Sana is very clumsy.
– She has an optimistic personality.
– Sana’s hobbies are collecting perfumes and body mist.
– She loves shopping.
– Sana is afraid of thunders.
– Sana likes yogurt smoothies but hates eggplants and beans.
– She likes spicy foods.
– Sana can’t eat eggplant.
– Sana is allergic to pollen.
– Sana hates being alone.
– Sana enjoys being in her bed the most.
– She stretches a lot in her bed.
– Sana likes the colors purple, pink, white, black and beige. But she doesn’t like purple clothing.
– Sana likes the Japanese movie “A Litre of Tears.” She said she cried a lot while watching it.
– Sana likes horror movies. She’s the type to scream while she keeps watching.
– When Sana can’t sleep, she stretches.
– Sana is close to Gfriend’s Eunha, she mentioned it on MBC Gayo Daejejeon – December 31, 2017.
– Sana is also friends with ONF‘s U (both are from Osaka and trained together in JYP)
– She was in GOT7’s “A” MV, Junho’s “Feel” (Japanese) MV and Junho’s “Candy” (Japanese) MV
– Sana has most confidence in her pupils.
– Her specialty is untangling knots.
– Sana has a scar from when she went to go eat meat with Momo and Mina, burned herself on a doenjangjjigae bowl.
– Sana ranked 21st in the “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017”.
– Sana is ranked 46th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– Sana is the MC of Idol Star Athletics Championship 2019 New Years Special.
– In the dorm, Jihyo, Nayeon, Sana and Mina share the biggest room.
– Sana’s ideal type: “Someone who treats his parents well. Someone who works hard in his career; Someone professional”