Stage Name: San (산)
Birth Name: Choi San (최산)
Birthday: July 10th, 1999
Birthplace: Gyeongsan, South Korea
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
Blood Type: B
Group: ATEEZ (에이티즈)
Label: KQ Entertainment
– He was born in Gyeongsan, South Korea.
– He has an older sister.
– His nicknames is Sanjook.
– His hobbies are: sleeping and sports.
– He said he has a lot of charming points. *but he didn’t mention them*
– He really likes plushies and often carries with him a plushie named Shiber.
– San is fluent/has a good pronunciation of English.
– San learned Japanese.
– When San was growing up, his grandparents spent more time with him than his parents did (KQ Fellaz ep. 13).
– When he was in high school, he used to play volleyball.
– He auditioned for MIXNINE but didn’t pass.
– Favorite food: meat, chocolate
– Special talent: whistling, vocals, Happy Virus
– Favorite singers: Dean, Zion T, Justin Bieber
– San & Yunho are roommates.
– Fans are saying he looks like NCT’s Ten.
– San’s dad owns a taekwondo studio.
– The members said San has a lot of skills.
– San likes watching TV and playing games with the other members
– He has read many books recently but the most recent one was ‘What The Cat Taught Me At The Bottom of the Sorrow’
– He really likes Sik-k and Crush’s song ‘Party’ and he has been listening to it a lot (as of 2018).
– His favorite snack is ‘Oh Yes’
– San’s memorable moment in the U.S was looking at the stars at Malibu beach.
– San would be a florist or barista if he wasn’t an idol because he loves flowers and coffee.
– San is the mood maker (Codename is ATEEZ Ep.1)